Prospective authors are invited to submit original papers (not being considered for publication elsewhere) in standard format describing new theoretical and/or experimental research. Submissions are recommended to have no more than 5 pages (extra pages are subject to surcharge), including figures, tables, and references. Submissions will be judged on originality, significance, interest, clarity, relevance, correctness, and presentation.
A. Template for Conference Proceeding (Full Length Papers Only)
Authors are invited to submit technical papers on their research relevant to the conference theme. Accepted papers will be published in IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering (MSE) (Indexed by Ei Compendex, Scopus, Inspec, CPCI, etc). Please prepare your paper according to the following MSE template:
Please follow these essential guidelines when preparing your paper:
Guidelines for Authors
Authors must format their papers using our Microsoft Word or LaTeX2e templates:
Microsoft Word templates
B.Template for Abstract Proceeding (Abstracts Only)
For those who are only interested in attendance and making an oral or poster presentation, please submit your abstract(s) via the paper submission system, and mark "abstract for presentation" in the note form at the submission system.
Abstracts should be submitted in .DOC format according to the template below:
Please note that the abstracts submitted for attendance will not be published in any journals. The Conference Abstract Proceedings is for communication purpose only.
C.Template for Poster Proceeding (Posters Only)
1. Suggested Poster with size of 841mm width x 1189mm height.
2. All display material should be prepared in advance. The head of the poster shall include: TITLE OF PRESENTATION, NAME OF AUTHOR (s), AFFILIATION
3. The poster should be easily readable from a distance of ~2 m. Use heavy lettering of at least 18-point or larger. Figures, tables, and photographs should also be easily readable from the same distance. Preferably, the poster should be divided into the following sections:Overview Summary/Introduction/Method/Results/Conclusions. It is advisable to leave details and explanations for face-to-face discussions. The text of all poster displays must be prepared in English; their presentation should also be in English. Authors are kindly requested to stand in front of their posters for discussion with interested participants during the relevant poster session, as indicated in the Conference Programme. Poster numbers will be placed by the LOC on the poster board before the poster sessions according to the numbering in the Conference Programme.
4. Material to stick the posters to the poster boards will be provided by the LOC. The poster presenters are kindly requested to remove the poster from the poster board at the end of the poster session.
November 16, 2019 December 10, 2019
November 23, 2019 December 13, 2019
November 30, 2019 December 17, 2019
Conference Date: November 22-23,2019
The All papers should be submitted using the submission system provided by CMT or Email.
1. Submit by CMT: https://cmt3.research.microsoft.com/MEACM2019
2. Email submission: If you can not upload paper or have other problems in using the CMT system, you can choose to submit by sending email to email@example.com
Note: Please choose a way to submit, do not repeat the submission.
If you have any enquiry, contact at firstname.lastname@example.org
2019年机械工程与应用复合材料国际会议 (MEACM2019) 将于2019年11月22-23日在新加坡召开. 详情请点击